About Me

My photo
She is a Woman 🦋
Growing with grace. Living with purpose. Becoming the best version of herself. ❤️
View my complete profile

Affiliate Disclosure

This blog contains affiliate links, meaning I may earn a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. I only recommend products I trust and believe will benefit my readers. Your support helps keep this blog running, and I appreciate it!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

HELLO, 30

Today I turn 30…



For a long time, 30 felt like a distant number — a milestone that belonged to some future version of me. And now, here I am.

I’m stepping into 30 with gratitude for the woman I’ve become, and grace for the woman I’m still becoming.

My twenties taught me that life rarely follows the timeline we create for it. Some things happened earlier than expected. Some took longer. Some plans changed completely. And some endings turned out to be new beginnings.

I’ve made mistakes. I’ve outgrown people, places, dreams and even versions of myself. I’ve had moments when I questioned where I was going and whether I was doing enough.

But I’ve also grown.

I’ve learned to choose myself without feeling guilty. To start again when necessary. To appreciate the little things. To stop rushing my journey because someone else seems ahead.

So, at 30, I’m not looking for a perfect life.

I’m looking for a meaningful one.

A life filled with purpose, peace, genuine relationships, beautiful experiences, financial growth, laughter, love and the courage to keep becoming.

Here’s to leaving behind the pressure to have everything figured out.

Here’s to becoming softer without becoming weaker, wiser without becoming harder, and confident enough to trust my own timing.

30 is not the end of my youth.
It’s the beginning of a new chapter.

And honestly?

I’m excited to see what this woman becomes. 🥂🤍

Happy 30th birthday to me.

Here’s to the next chapter. ✨


Post a Comment

0 Comments